This diary is already acknowledged to be an essential aid to those working in the care sectors. It offers a mobile reference point to busy professionals in the same way as the other Sherwood diaries plus the normal time and date-keeping functions.
- Summaries of relevant law-relating to a range of issues that could affect you and your service users, from asylum and immigration to human rights, gender and sexuality,housing, crime, mental health and disability rights.
- Concise and easy to use financial benefits and pension information and rates. All the facts and figures you need to give advice and make assessments quickly and accurately.
- A to Z contact list for government departments, public bodies, care councils, youth justice boards, social services departments, safeguarding children boards and mental health services teams.
- Directory of specialist organisations including agencies and charitable organisations across the UK with addresses,websites, email addresses and telephone numbers for help and advice on a range of issues such as education, medical,smoking, domestic violence, counselling and therapy,addiction and dependency, learning disability, mental health, bullying, and more.
- All the latest information about training and education to help you stay in touch with events and developments in your profession as well as recruitment agency contacts.
Product Code: Diary N Week-to-View
Colours Available: Red, Black, Blue.
All prices shown include VAT and FREE SHIPPING.